Due to our continued success, we are now looking for multiple service engineers to join our team. This is a full time field based role where you will be part of a highly skilled team. You will thrive in delivering high-quality, customer service driven results.
Main duties to include, but not limited to:
- Carry out routine servicing and maintenance (PPM), installation and commissioning on a wide variety of critical power equipment.
- Carry out load bank testing, site surveys, inspections, fault finding, repairs and testing of generator sets and associated equipment.
- Provide breakdown response and resolution, commissioning and customer training of critical power equipment.
- Provide key technical assistance as needed to internal engineering staff and customers alike.
- Accurately complete all records for completed job.
- Be part of the on call rota.
- Mentor and assist with on the job training and supervision of apprentices.
Required qualifications and experience:
- Relevant qualifications in a Mechanical / Electrical Engineering discipline or have completed a relevant approved NVQ/apprenticeship.
- Proven experience in servicing and maintaining generator sets.
- Strong analytical and fault finding skills.
- A team player.
- Self-motivated and customer-focused.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- BS7671 (17th Edition) Wiring Regulations
- Experience within critical power applications
- LV Control panel and electrical distribution experience
- ECS/CSCS Card
If this sounds like to role for you, please complete the application form below and don’t forget to attached your most up to date CV. Want to know more about P & I? Head on over to our About Us page.
*No recruitment agencies please*